We know that exhibitors are looking carefully at their marketing spend and in turn, what exhibitions and where they should exhibit. The 2011 event was a resounding success, but rather than us tell you that, read what our exhibitors had to say.
To see exhibitor testimonials, click here.
Seatrade Middle East Workboats & Offshore Marine offers a platform untapped in the global marketplace - an event that brings together decision makers and buyers from a geographic marketplace that includes the mighty African Continent, the growing Caspian Sea area, the Indian Subcontinent and the Middle East.
The 2011 event saw more than 2,800 participants - a 5.6% increase on its previous chapter in 2009, while exhibition space was 23% larger than in 2009.
What Exhibitors achieved...
- 94% of exhibitors thought there were good quality visitors to the event
- 93% of exhibitors reported meeting overall objectives
- 96% of exhibitors stated they would return in 2013
- 81% of exhibitors thought Middle East Workboats 2011 was better than in 2009.
"The Middle East Workboats 2011 event is indeed the best maritime show in the region. Our participation this year was a success as we had the opportunity to meet potential clients promising future business with Grandweld Shipyards. We will definitely consider participating in the 2013 event." Jamal Abki, Grandweld General Manager
10 reasons to exhibit at Middle East Workboats & Offshore Marine 2013
- To secure orders at the show and generate sales leads
- Launch a new product or service
- Establish new business contacts locally & internationally
- Meet with existing clients in the region
- Support local agent
- To raise brand awareness of your firm
- Social elements
- Competitors are there
- Be part of the exciting new wave of the construction boom and offshore growth of Abu Dhabi
- Use as a platform to hold annual meet